APPLY FOR A NONPROFIT MINI-GRANT TODAY!
SIMPLE APPLICATION PROCESS!
Application Deadline: August 31, 2022 (11:59PM CST)
Grant Notification: Late September 2022
Integrity: Arts & Culture Association Nonprofit Mini-Grant Program
Grants to 501c3 Nonprofit Organizations for Programming, Services or Education Related to the Arts
We also have a mini-grant program for artists, click here to learn more.
We believe the arts are essential to the health and vitality of our communities and our nation. We recognize that there is a funding need amongst nonprofit organizations, and that receiving support can sometimes be a complicated process. Our application process has been made simple.
Integrity: Arts & Culture Association (IACA) Mini-Grants for organizations generally average $350 and are intended to assist with the following: artistic programs that engage the community; projects that involve educating youth in the arts; services for artists; leadership training that will increase an arts organization's strength and capacity for the long term, etc.This is our way of planting seeds that we believe will continue to grow. Please Note: Funds may not be used for capital projects, office equipment or for regranting purposes.
If your organization is passionate about serving others through the arts, apply today! You may be selected to receive funding. We are grateful for the work that you do. We encourage you to keep making a difference. Art changes lives in many ways.
Application Deadline Date: August 31, 2022 11:59PM CST
1) Must be founded and located within the United States
2) Must be a 501c3 tax-exempt nonprofit (charity, K-12 school or church)
3) Must be in good standing within the state in which it was founded
4) May NOT be affiliated with a staff or board member of IACA
How to Apply:
Our application process is simple. Click here to complete our short online application. We require a $15 non-refundable application fee payable by credit card. This helps make the review of applications possible.
We are looking for passion and excellence. Tell us the organization's mission and vision, why your work is important to you, and how you hope it will impact others. We are looking at the work you have accomplished up to this point and potential for carrying out your proposal successfully.
Grants are awarded based on merit and organizational priorities. Jurors are made up of a committee of industry professionals, whom we allow to remain anonymous. The jury process allows committee members to recuse themselves from evaluating particular applicants, when necessary; and to indicate a level of confidence in each review they provide.
Jurors will review all applications and select finalists. At the end of the grant cycle, all finalists will be reviewed once again and one or more winners will be selected. If a high number of grant applications are received, we reserve the right to award more money. Due to both time and financial constraints, jurors are not asked to provide feedback to applicants regarding submissions.
All applicants will be notified of the winners via email. Information will also be posted at the top of this web page, on Facebook and on Twitter. We highly recommend that you add our email address to your contacts list, as message sometimes mistakenly get filtered and end up in the spam folder. Please see the bottom of the application form for more information.
Grant Winner Requirements:
1) Winners will be notified via email and must respond with the required information by the deadline date stipulated.
2) Funds are restricted to the purposes in which we have set forth.
3) Programs, projects, services or educational training must be completed within six months of receiving the grant award. If an ongoing project, it must begin within six months of receiving the grant.
4) We require recognition on all printed materials (and from the stage, if applicable). ("This project partially supported by a grant from Integrity: Arts & Culture Association.”)
5) Within 30 days of the close of the project, we require 1-2 paragraphs describing how our support benefited you. If an ongoing project, please send this information within 30-days of the project start date.
For more information about the IACA Nonprofit Grant Program, visit our FAQ page or feel free to contact us. We are always happy to assist.