APPLY FOR AN IACA ARTIST MINI-GRANT TODAY!
SIMPLE APPLICATION PROCESS!
Application Deadline: October 16, 2019 (11:59PM CST)
Grant Notification: November 2019.
IACA Artist Mini-Grant Program
Grants for Individual Artists of all Disciplines for Creative Endeavors
(We also have a mini-grant program for non-profit organizations, click here to learn more)
We believe the arts are essential to the health and vitality of our communities and our nation. We are passionate about supporting artists in creating. We recognize the great need for support, and that receiving funding can sometimes be a complicated process. This is why we decided to do what we can to assist you and why our application process has been made simple.
IACA Mini-Grants generally average $250, and are intended to assist with such things as: art supplies, recording studio time, exhibits, performances, project related expenses, etc. This is our way of planting seeds that we believe will continue to grow.
This program was started in honor of every artist who has ever impacted the life of another. In honor of our teachers, our mentors, and even those who have deeply touched our lives from afar, we encourage you to keep living your dreams with passion. Keep changing the world for the better. We believe in you and we support you!
Application Deadline Date: October 16, 2019 at 11:59PM CST
- Be a U.S. citizen or a permanent legal resident
- Be 18 years of age or older
- NOT be a current high school or college undergraduate student
Graduate students may apply, but we do not fund tuition or student projects
- NOT be a staff member or a board member of IACA (relatives of such are also disqualified from applying)
Please Note: If you are selected as a grant recipient, a copy of your driver's license or state ID will be required before funds will be distributed (to verify that you meet the age and U.S. residency requirement).
How to Apply:
Our application process is simple. Just click here to complete our short online application. We require a $10 non-refundable application fee payable by credit card. This helps make the review of applications possible.
We are looking for passion and excellence in your craft. Tell us why your work is important to you and how you hope it will impact others.
We will review applications and select finalists each week. There is no set number of finalists. If an applicant stands out, that person becomes a finalist. At the end of the grant cycle, we will review all finalists and vote to determine one or more winners.
Please Note: If a high number of grant applications are received, we reserve the right to award more money.
Grant Winner Requirements:
- Projects must be completed within six months of receiving the grant award. If an ongoing project, it must begin within six months of receiving the grant.
- We require recognition on all printed materials (and from the stage, if applicable).
("This project partially supported by a grant from Integrity: Arts & Culture Association.”)
- Within 30 days of the close of the project, we require 1-2 paragraphs describing how our support benefited you. If an ongoing project, please send this information within 30-days of the project start date.
- Recipients are responsible for any tax implications.